The modules under WSQ Diploma in Retail Management are developed for retail professionals at the managerial level, who have a high degree of autonomy, possess responsibility in decision-making, and require knowledge and skills to perform a wide range of duties in a dynamic retail environment.
To qualify for a WSQ Diploma in Retail Management, individuals must successfully complete:
- 7 core modules, and
- 2 elective modules
Alternatively, individuals may undertake training in an individual module or a collection of modules relevant to needs or occupation. A WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) will be awarded upon completion of each training module and passing the required assessments.
- Manage Merchandising and Store Presentation
- Manage Finance for Retail Operations
- Manage Marketing Strategies
- Manage Teams
- Retailing and the Economy
- Manage Service Operations
- Manage Human Resources to Achieve Service Excellence
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 6222 7477.