|To be confirmed
||To be confirmed
Now you can start, grow and scale online with SourceSage, a Singapore-based B2B2C platform and marketplace aggregator to help you with your day-to-day business operations.
With its one-stop solution, you will be able to connect your existing stores on e-marketplaces such as Amazon, Lazada and Shopee, and manage your product listings, marketing campaigns and more from just a single platform. Want to own an e-commerce store? Easily create one using its powerful web tools. If you are a distributor or manufacturer, you can also appoint small and large online sellers to expand your reach.
SourceSage simplifies your buying process and reduces long tail spend as you widen your product assortment from various trusted vendors of your choice. You will also be able to adopt a drop shipping model for your business, giving you greater scalability and flexibility while reducing capital investment and inventory management issues.
Course Title | Mode of Training | Course Ref
Start, Grow & Scale Online (from sourcing to dropship online – B2B2C)
Classroom - TGS-2021004944
*Participants are required to bring your own laptop.
1. Start an online business
- Learn the types of e-commerce business models
- Understand the journey of building a digital commerce business
- Set up a store on the SourceSage platform
2. Apply and analyse how to grow with SourceSage
- Learn to create B2B business
- Identify B2B persona and buying process
- Understand B2B sales pipeline management
3. Evaluate and scale business for drop shipping model
- Discover what B2B merchandising is
- Gain insights from drop shipping success stories
- How to start a drop shipping business
- Learn about drop shipping with SourceSage
Who Should Attend
C-suite, Directors, Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Executives
This workshop is suitable for businesses who have an e-marketplace presence and want to run a brand webstore on SourceSage, a B2B2C platform, for the purpose of:
1. selling to MNC/corporate procurement (B2B)
2. selling to multiple online sellers as a distributor/manufacturer (B2B2C) and/or
3. sourcing from multiple distributors/manufacturers for dropship model
*Participants with basic knowledge or experience in setting up a webstore will benefit from this workshop. If not, you are strongly encouraged to attend our Set Up an Online Business or e-marketplace (Amazon, Lazada or Shopee) onboarding courses.
9am - 6pm (8 hours)
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (70% funding)
|Singapore Citizen 40 years & above (90% funding)
|Singapore Citizen/SPR sponsored by SMEs1 (90% funding)
1Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
Funding Eligiblity Period: 1 April 2016 - 31 March 2022
Fees include prevailing GST
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For company-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.