|To be confirmed
||To be confirmed
As e-commerce and social media continue to grow and evolve rapidly, the lines between them are increasingly blurred, giving rise to Social Commerce, an exciting evolution in retail. With social commerce, businesses can create seamless omnichannel shopping experiences for consumers to purchase on social media, engage and communicate directly with customers, as well as reach out to their network.
In Southeast Asia, as many as 42%* of total shoppers use social media to make purchases one to two times a month, and 35%* use it to shop more than three times a month. Social commerce sales have grown exponentially in the last year, accelerated by the pandemic that drove more customers to shop from brands they have engaged with on social media platforms.
Want to find out how you too can ride the social commerce wave and grow your business? Join us to learn how you can leverage Shopline, Asia’s biggest provider of omnichannel retail services for online, offline-to-online and cross-border commerce to reinvent your customer engagement and boost sales.
Course Title | Mode of Training | Course Ref
Smart Social Commerce
Classroom - TGS-2021008515 | Synchronous E-Learning - TGS-2022011750
1. Introduction to Social Commerce
- Understand the social commerce landscape in Singapore
- Unconventional social commerce marketing techniques
- Social commerce strategy and tools
- Platforms to optimise your social commerce online sales
2. How to Apply and Create Shopline Social Commerce Store
- Set up Shopline social commerce store
- Running customer relationship management
- Order management and inventory management
- Store management (delivery, payment, upload products, domain and shop design)
3. Ways to Evaluate and Scale Business Using Social Marketing with AI enablement
- Five ways to optimise your social sales
- Social media marketing and digital ads (automated marketing and broadcast centre, digital ad tracking)
- Live streaming essentials (storytelling, processes, KPIs and Shopline’s enhancement feature)
- Social commerce tools (strategies, KPIs and measurements)
Who Should Attend
Retailers and business owners who are keen to set up their e-commerce and social commerce store or interested to find out more about social commerce.
9am - 6pm (8 hours)
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (70% funding)
|Singapore Citizen 40 years & above1 (90% funding)
|Singapore Citizen/SPR sponsored by SMEs2 (90% funding)
Fees include prevailing GST
Funding Eligiblity Period: 1 Oct 2021 to 30 Sep 2024
1Fee is under the Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy
2Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For company-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.