Alibaba Entrepreneur Startup Programme
Open Your Horizons. Apply Proven E-Commerce Strategies
互联网商业创业班 - 电商创业班
|11 to 13, 16 to 18 August 2021 (6 days)
This programme will be conducted in Mandarin.
SIRS in partnership with Alibaba Business School, the official training arm of Alibaba Group, offers comprehensive and systematic training programmes to meet a full spectrum of learning needs of government groups, entrepreneurs, SMEs, startups, e-commerce practitioners and students.
The Entrepreneur Startup programme is designed for enterprising business start-ups and individuals seeking to launch an online store as an individual or enterprise. Through this course, participants will learn how efficiently set up, manage and operate an online store, understand China and South East Asia’s business opportunities at each phase of development that businesses can gain from. Mastering the ecommerce modus operandi and techniques with key big data analytics and benchmark.
Upon completion of the programme, participants will receive a certificate jointly awarded by Alibaba Business School and Singapore Institute of Retail Studies.
随着互联网及电商的高速发展，电商专业人才短缺已成为行业核心痛点问题。电商创业班着重于培养电商理念、网上开店实操技能为主。力争使学员能够全面掌握开店所需知的跨境物流、跨境支付、店铺基础运营、免费推广、图片获取、页面制作、平台规则、客户工具、交易流程、售前服务等内容。 更加了解中国及东南亚家电商发展的情况及趋势。 掌握通用电商运营关键数据指标和运营技能。
Who Should Attend
This programme is suitable for Digital Professionals, Online Business Owners, E-Commerce Managers, and Digital Marketers.
Insights to E-Commerce Development
- Understand the development of e-commerce in China and Southeast Asia
- Understand the global e-commerce trends and competitive advantages
- The entrepreneur role of e-commerce explained
- Alibaba platform policies explained: Company Store & Personal Store
- How to create your account, setting up your store and understand the policies
- Understanding using Big Data Analytics for e-commerce
- Digital commerce glossary explained
Running an Online Store
- How to do a basic setup for your e-store
- How to create a product category setup
- How to place product listing
Creating an Attractive Store Design with One-click Visual Impact
- Store front page appreciation
- Sourcing for high quality images / pictures
- Learn to optimise your store front page
- Learn to optimise product page
Online Store Campaign and Promotion
- Understand paid and free traffic
- Content marketing introduction (micro video, social media, text and pictures, live broadcast, etc)
Online Store Operation Techniques to Improve Store Ranking and Increase Sales Conversion
- Understand management console with real time big data
- How to prepare for pre-sales
- Optimising customer service during sales process
- How to provide post-sales service
- How to handle packaging and logistics
- 内容营销介绍，如短视频、 微淘、图文、直播等
6 days (48 hours)
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (70% funding)
|Singapore Citizen 40 years & above (90% funding)
|Singapore Citizen/SPR sponsored by SMEs1 (90% funding)
1Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
Fees include prevailing GST
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For company-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.