The well-received WSQ Certified Service Professional, a national curriculum, is now a 4 days highly experiential boot-camp style programme with latest industry trends, know-how and best practices to cope with rising and changing customer expectations; a ‘journey’ through key development checkpoints addressing the positive mindset, right heartset and a mastery of service skill sets needed to be a service professional.
The Singapore Institute of Retail Studies (SIRS) is the only training provider who has integrated 4 critical skills, Emotional Intelligence, Service Value-Adding, Team Collaboration & Critical Thinking, to achieve sustainable service excellence and enhance training effectiveness; introducing WSQ Certified Service Professional 2++.
- WSQ Provide Go-the-Extra-Mile Service
- Recognize the diverse types of customers, needs and expectations
- Qualities and characteristics of a service professional
- Creating a positive customer experience
- Feedback and improve to enhance customer experience
- WSQ Respond to Service Challenges
- Recognise potential service challenges in the environment
- Importance and types of service recovery procedures
- Escalate unresolved service challenges through proper channels
- WSQ Project a Positive and Professional Image
- Importance of & how to have a professional image
- Demonstrate effective non-verbal communication skills
SIRS' Enhanced Skill 1: Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
Engage the customers the right way by recognising their emotional states.
SIRS' Enhanced Skill 2: Service Value-Adding
Be more than good customer service to increase customer loyalty and word of mouth promotion.
SIRS' Enhanced Skill 3: Critical Thinking
Offer smarter and targeted service to customers.
SIRS' Enhanced Skill 4: Team Collaboration
Achieve customers’ satisfaction through teamwork.
To register, click here.