WSQ Specialist Diploma in Retail Management is for the retail professionals at the senior managerial level seeking to acquire a new skill and knowledge to build on existing experience in keeping up with the dynamic retail environment.
To achieve a full qualification, individuals must successfully complete the following 6 modules:
- Apply Emotional Competence to Manage Self & Others in a Business Context (20 hours)
- Conduct Financial Analysis of the Business Unit (20 hours)
- Develop Digital Marketing Campaign (24 hours)
- Develop Personal & Leadership Effectiveness (30 hours)
- Evaluate Technologies to Improve Organisational Performance (18 hours)
- Initiate Sustainable Productivity Improvement Plan through Effective Change Management (28 hours)
All modules are blended learning with e-learning and classroom hours.
Programme duration: 6 months (Day or Night classes are available)
For ELP participants, there is an additional 100hrs of project work and 160hrs of On-the-Job Training to be completed to obtain SDRM.
Qualification / Statement of Attainment Awarded
- A WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) will be awarded upon successful completion and assessment of each module
- A Full Qualification and transcript will be awarded upon successful completion and assessment of required modules for the specific programme level