Being able to communicate effectively at work can make a significant difference to not just your work performance, but also your work and personal morale and job satisfaction.
Communication skills not just helps us to interact on work matters, but play an important role in developing rapport and trust at the workplace especially in today’s society of increasingly diverse social and cultural differences.
At the supervisory level, learning effective communication techniques can contribute greatly to your success and the success of your team in both work accomplishments as well as positive team cohesiveness and stakeholder collaboration.
This course covers the following content:
1. Understanding professional communication standards
2. Discovering relevant internal and external sources of information
3. Understanding the principles of effective communication techniques
4. Recognising context in different communication styles
5. Understanding different commucation modes and tools
6. Realising th
7. Barriers to effniective communication
8. Developing effective communication with the S.M.A.R.T model
9. Supervisory communication techniques
10. Communication skills for coaching
11. Conflict management, teamwork, problem solving