It is a challenging time for brands and businesses today as the retail landscape is continuously evolving and ‘The Experience Factor’ in the retail environment has vastly heightened.
Businesses will need help with technology and data science combined with human ingenuity to forecast trends thereby provide insight to design for tomorrow’s consumers and be future-ready.
In the Customer Experience Innovation – Future Of Customer Experience module, participants learn the importance of Customer Experience and the need to modernise business structures – with consumers’ ever-increasing demands and expectations cum the many shifts and changing dynamics of retail mutations forming blurred lines between industries … fashion, beauty, food, interior sectors to big data and new tech, pushing the limits of marketing and business strategies.
The course will cover the following topics:
- What is customer experience?
- Moving away from touchpoints to journey
- Why customer experience matters?
- Necessary factors for an unforgettable customer experience
- Making customer experience a competitive advantage
- Customer experience measurement