To ensure that businesses thrive in the future of work and business, the focus must shift from the traditional product and sales mindset to cultivating a culture of humanizing service, with a strong people-orientation in interactions and engagements. This in turn sets the stage for the business to deliver Service Excellence, imperative for businesses to survive in today’s low barrier-of-entry, highly competitive global market.
Every employee plays a critical role in building this service culture, and this course aims to equip Supervisors and Managers with the knowledge and skills to not just be able to drive this business vision, but also equip their teams to execute it accordingly.
Learners will gain insights to developing service plans centered around being customer-focused and service-oriented, and the skills to inspire their teams to deliver service excellence to successful fruition.
The course covers the following areas:
• Characteristics of leadership
• Methods to operationalise the organisation’s vision, mission and values within the team
• Techniques to promote a customer-centric environment
• Methods to influence service teams to achieve service excellence
• Methods to analyse the service performance