On 4 June 2019, SIRS, Singapore Productivity Centre (SGPC), and Heartland Enterprises Centre Singapore (HECS) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), launching the Certified Digital & Productivity Consultant (CDPC) programme.
The CDPC programme aims to upskill current SIRS digital consultants and SGPC consultants in digital and consultancy capabilities. Through this programme, consultants will be put through a four-month long training that comprises classroom lessons, capability-building projects, and on-the-job training in selected retail companies.
Upon completion of the programme, CDPCs will work closely with merchant associations and heartland enterprises in increasing their online presence, selling effectively on local and overseas e-commerce marketplaces, and utilising big data to optimise their online and offline retail operations.
CDPC participants will have to complete the following programmes to receive the joint certificate:
The CDPC programme will equip the consultant with literacy and skills in:
- Retail productivity for digital transformation
- Analysing financial statements for productivity diagnosis and improvement in online and/or offline retail operations
- The latest cyber-security and digital marketing knowledge to manage visual marketing and retail store performance
- Managing holistic digital commerce via real time big data analytics
- Manage cross-border e-commerce with access to e-marketplace platforms
Who Should Attend
This programme is suitable for industry practitioners who wish to upskill their capability for career growth, or who aspire to be retail industry consultants.
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (70% funding)
|Singapore Citizen 40 years & above (90% funding)
|Singapore Citizen/SPR sponsored by SMEs1 (90% funding)
1Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
Fees include prevailing GST
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.
As Seen On