Certified Digital & Productivity Consultant
On 4 June 2019, SIRS, Singapore Productivity Centre (SGPC), and Heartland Enterprises Centre Singapore (HECS) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), launching the Certified Digital & Productivity Consultant (CDPC) programme.
The CDPC programme aims to upskill current SIRS digital consultants and SGPC consultants in digital and consultancy capabilities. Through this programme, consultants will be put through a four-month long training that comprises classroom lessons, capability-building projects, and on-the-job training in selected retail companies.
Upon completion of the programme, CDPCs will work closely with merchant associations and heartland enterprises in increasing their online presence, selling effectively on local and overseas e-commerce marketplaces, and utilising big data to optimise their online and offline retail operations.
CDPC participants will have to complete the following programmes to receive the joint certificate:
- SIRS' Omni-Commerce Retail
- SIRS' Digital Commerce Visual
- SGPC's Retail Digital Productivity Specialist Course
The CDPC programme will equip the consultant with literacy and skills in:
- Retail productivity for digital transformation
- Analysing financial statements for productivity diagnosis and improvement in online and/or offline retail operations
- The latest cyber-security and digital marketing knowledge to manage visual marketing and retail store performance
- Managing holistic digital commerce via real time big data analytics
- Manage cross-border e-commerce with access to e-marketplace platforms
Who Should Attend
This programme is suitable for industry practitioners who wish to upskill their capability for career growth, or who aspire to be retail industry consultants.
Fees (GST 8% - For payment made on/after 1 Jan 2023)
|Singapore Citizen0 (70% funding)||$2,407.50|
|Singapore Citizen 40 years and above0,1 (90% funding)||$907.50|
|Singapore Citizen sponsored by SMEs0,2 (90% funding)||$907.50|
|Singapore PR (70% funding)||$2,430|
|Singapore PR sponsored by SMEs2 (90% funding)||$930|
Fees include prevailing GST
Funding Eligibility Period: 1 Oct 2021 to 30 Sep 2024
0The increase of 1% GST on fees will be absorbed for Singapore Citizens in 2023
1Fee is under the Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy(MCES)
2Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For company-sponsored participants:
For more information about funding and support, click here.