|3 Sep 2021 (Fri)
||To be confirmed
Amazon is one of the largest global e-marketplaces, with more than 310 million monthly active users worldwide. The availability of Amazon in more than 150 countries allows for brands to easily grow their global presence, and get your products to customers all around the world.
Join us on this one-day onboarding programme, where you will learn how you can start selling to your international clientele with ease.
1. Introduction to Amazon Global Selling
- Understand Amazon and the e-Marketplace ecosystem in the USA
- Appreciate the Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) process – how your products are shipped and delivered to customers in North America
- Identify the 4 components of managing an online business and the magic formulas to succeeding on Amazon
- Learn to choose the right product categories for your goods
2. Walkthrough Session
- Register for an Amazon seller account
- Registration process and requirements
- Seller identity verification
- Create product listings
- Category approval process
- Barcode/Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) exemption
3. Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA)
- Discover the benefits of FBA compared to merchant shipping and how much it costs
- Understand the FBA shipment creation workflow
- Learn how to optimise packaging and labelling, and FBA product restrictions
9am - 6pm (1 day)
|Full course fee
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (70% funding)
|Singapore Citizen 40 years & above (90% funding)
|Singapore Citizen/SPR sponsored by SMEs1 (90% funding)
1Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
Fees include prevailing GST
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For company-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.