|14 Mar 2022 (Mon)
||To be confirmed
Are you ready to have products flying off your page? Discover the ways to multiply your sales in Singapore and beyond using Qoo10 marketing tools!
Not onboard with Qoo10 yet? Our 1-day workshop in Getting Started on Qoo10 (Onboarding) can help you to learn the ropes of using Qoo10 Sales Manager to start your own e-store.
Course Title | Mode of Training | Course Ref
Driving Sales Performance on Qoo10 (Marketing)
Synchronous E-learning - TGS-2020501414
1. Understanding Qoo10
- Know the key factors of a successful seller
- Multiply your sales through the use of multi-Qoo10 promotions
- Understand how using Qspecial increases traffic (Keyword, Shopping Talk, Live Square & creating Sub-themes)
2. QSM (Qoo10 Sales Manager) - Promotions
- Practical hands-on session with QSM promotional tools:
- Plus Display
- Special Deals Displays: Timesale/Daily Deals
- Qspecial Premium
- Premium Search Banner
9am - 6pm (1 day)
|Full course fee
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (70% funding)
|Singapore Citizen 40 years & above1 (90% funding)
|Singapore Citizen/SPR sponsored by SMEs2 (90% funding)
Fees include prevailing GST
Funding Eligiblity Period: 1 Oct 2021 to 30 Sep 2024
1Fee is under the Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy
2Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For company-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.