| To be confirmed
||13 Jul 2021 (Tue)
Ready to bring your business online in Singapore and beyond? Learn the ropes of using Qoo10 Sales Manager to start your own e-store today and find out how you can sell across the borders with QuuBe!
If you have already started selling with Qoo10 and QuuBe, discover how you can begin Driving Sales Performance on Qoo10 (Marketing) to multiply your sales with Qoo10 marketing tools.
1. Introduction to Qoo10
- Understand Qoo10’s position in the eCommerce world
- Get an overview of multi-channel promotions available to maximise your sales
- Learn to use the Qoo10 Sales Manager (QSM) effectively
2. Practical Hands-on Session on QSM
- Grasp how to list your product categories and selling format to drive up your sales
- Create good content through the use of images & videos
- Learn to use Search Tag Management to increase your product exposure
- Understand how to handle delivery and returns for effective customer relationship management (CRM)
3. Introduction to QuuBe
- Learn how to register for QuuBe via QSM
- Publish existing Qoo10 listings into QuuBe
- Sync QuuBe’s listings with Qoo10’s
9am - 6pm (1 day)
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (70% funding)
|Singapore Citizen 40 years & above (90% funding)
|Singapore Citizen/SPR sponsored by SMEs1 (90% funding)
1Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
Fees include prevailing GST
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For company-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.