|21-22 Jul 2022 (Thu-Fri)
22-23 Aug (Mon-Tue)
|22-23 Jun 2022 (Wed-Thu)
As technology advances and consumer habits change, retailers are increasingly moving onto the online space to ensure their visibility and product availability both online and offline.
Furthermore, as the Southeast Asian e-commerce economy has crossed the US$100 billion mark in 2019, and is projected to reach US$300 billion by 2025, e-commerce and digital strategies has become a critical component of any retail business.
In this 2-day workshop, you will learn more about the digital economy in Singapore and Southeast Asia, discover different online distribution channels that are suitable for your product range, and gain hands-on experience in setting up an e-commerce store using the Shopmatic platform.
Join us, and kickstart your digital business today!
Course Title | Mode of Training | Course Ref
Set Up An Online Business
Synchronous E-learning - TGS-2020502642
1. Introduction to Online Business
- Understand the types of online business
- Identify the factors to consider before starting an online business
- Discover the resources required to start an online business
- Identify the key functions of an online business
- Appreciate the online sales process
2. Different Platforms for Online Business
- Understand various types of online marketplaces and e-commerce site builders
- Learn about different kinds of social commerce
3. Managing and Handling Customers
- Learn to handle logistics and fulfilment
- Identify customer service best practices
- How to provide after-sales services
4. Practical Hands-on Session on Shopmatic
- Set up your Shopmatic account
- Build your e-commerce website
- Listing your products
- Learn about fulfilment and payment options
2 Days (15 hours)
- Day 1: 9am - 5pm
- Day 2: 9am - 6pm
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (70% funding)
|Singapore Citizen 40 years & above1 (90% funding)
|Singapore Citizen/SPR sponsored by SMEs2 (90% funding)
Fees include prevailing GST
Funding Eligiblity Period: 1 Oct 2021 to 30 Sep 2024
1Fee is under the Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy
2Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For company-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.