|To be confirmed
||To be confirmed
It is undeniable that good customer experience increases the likelihood of repeat business and retain
loyal customers. Customers in today’s digital world are exposed to multiple communication platforms,
enabling them to obtain and share information easily. Being more well-informed, customers are having
more control and have become more demanding in their expectations. To stay ahead in the competition,
it is imperative for businesses to always deliver new experiences to surprise and delight their customers
through a continuous effort in ideation and innovation of providing the ideal experience.
Like their customers, retail businesses can also leverage on digital technology to gain access to information
easily. Such data provides insights into their customer journey, to help them analyse gaps and identify
opportunities to create an excellent customer experience.
- Understanding factors that impact customer experience
- Knowing the key components of a customer journey map
- Recognising gaps in the customer experience and identify opportunities to enhance, thereby generate competitive advantage
- Gathering market intelligence to research your marketplace
- Sharing successful journey mapping involving irresistible customer experiences
- Creating customer experience journey through building relationships and connecting emotionally
Who Should Attend
This workshop is ideal for anyone involved in creating or managing customer experiences. Marketers looking
to develop a new skillset or deepen their knowledge in understanding of customer experience principles.
9am - 6pm (8 hours)
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (70% funding)
|Singapore Citizen 40 years & above (90% funding)
|Singapore Citizen/SPR sponsored by SMEs1 (90% funding)
1Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
Fees include prevailing GST
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For company-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.