|To be confirmed
||To be confirmed
In the rapidly changing retail landscape brought by digitalisation, being able to manage e-commerce
operation efficiently is one of the critical factors of a successful retail business. Retailers need to satisfy
the increased expectations of customers and at the same time, grasp and manoeuvre in the complexity
of omni-channel delivery. This requires continuously re-evaluating and re-inventing the way the business
To make optimal business and operational plan, business owners and e-commerce teams will require a
360 view of the e-commerce landscape and learn holistic operational functions critical to a successful
online business.ands-on exercise of creating a 5-stage results-focused digital business plan for e-Marketplace ecosystem.
The operational aspects of an e-commerce store or business
- The performance indicators of an online business
- The components of a holistic online store
- The roles and responsibilities in an e-commerce business
- The start-up process of an online store
- Understand the various marketplace platforms
- Setting up an attractive store
- Key aspects of growing an e-commerce store
- The promotional tools of the different e-marketplace platforms
- Sourcing of products
The customer service aspect of an online business
- Understanding online customer buying process
- Techniques to handle online communication with customers
- Knowing seller’s responsibilities
Who Should Attend
This masterclass is suitable for entrepreneurs, marketing, operations, and customer service.
3 days (9am - 6pm)
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (70% funding)
|Singapore Citizen 40 years & above (90% funding)
|Singapore Citizen/SPR sponsored by SMEs1 (90% funding)
1Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
Fees include prevailing GST
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For company-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.
This course is under the Professional Conversion Programme (PCP). To register, please email email@example.com for more information.
Request for Brochure