|11-12 Jan 2022 (Tue-Wed)
||To be confirmed
Human are visual beings. Visual content enables customers to absorb and remember your brand better. It is more effective than any other form of communication. Marketers who use visual marketing tend to reap higher returns in terms of fans, followers, readers, leads, clients and, of course, revenue. Through this Masterclass, participants will develop a good understanding of visual marketing for Omni-commerce; applicable to both entrepreneurial and marketing operation with practical hands-on applications and case studies.
Course Title | Mode of Training | Course Ref
Digital Commerce Visual
Synchronous E-learning -TGS-2020501538
- Understand how to create one click visual marketing to drive Omni-commerce
- Understand the role of visual merchandising for an online store and category
- Design store visuals (such as brand, logo, layout, font, and colours) with different common photography tools, photo-taking skills, and storing images
- Drive effective visual marketing through well define customer personas, setting your visual direction and navigation pathway
- Systematic plan and implement process for effective visual marketing
Who Should Attend
This masterclass is suitable for entrepreneurs, marketing, visual merchandising, and operations.
Participants are required to bring a laptop for in-class photoshop practical. Photoshop software will be provided for training purposes.
2 days (9am - 6pm)
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (70% funding)
|Singapore Citizen 40 years & above1 (90% funding)
|Singapore Citizen/SPR sponsored by SMEs2 (90% funding)
Fees include prevailing GST
Funding Eligiblity Period: 1 Oct 2021 to 30 Sep 2024
1Fee is under the Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy
2Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For company-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.