|To be confirmed
||To be confirmed
Social media channels are no longer just networking platforms but have evolved to become e-marketplaces
for direct selling and buying of products and services. Known as Social Commerce, it is a trend that is fast
changing the e-commerce industry, offering significant opportunities for retailers to connect and engage
with customers instantly.
As social commerce continues to create economic opportunities for businesses, it is fundamental for
retailers to adopt seamless and efficient digital payment solutions to complete a customer-centric buying
experience on social media platforms.
With several options when choosing the avenues of social commerce and digital payment, join us in this
masterclass to help you gain in-depth knowledge to help your business grow and expand in its outreach
- Handle SME’s challenges on digital transformation
- New trend on today’s Online Marketing
- Understand Social Commerce
- Discover various avenues of social commerce: Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and
- Identify the benefits and differences of Facebook Marketing and WeChat Marketing
- Learn to generate extra income from Facebook Marketing and WeChat Marketing
- Understand digital cashless payment solutions
- What is SGQR?
- What is PayNow for business?
- Identify the benefits & features of various e-Wallets
- Understand static & dynamic QR
- Recognise the types of cashless payments
- Learn to drive traffic to stores with digital payments
Who Should Attend
This masterclass is suitable for Business Owners, C-Suite, Senior Management, Decision Makers, Marketers and Sales Associates.
1 day (9am - 6pm)
Simon Woon is an independent trainer who brings with him a plethora of skill sets including over 6 years of
experience establishing expertise in social media, WeChat marketing, cashless and cross-border payment
solutions. He has conducted numerous digital marketing seminars and SkillsFuture workshops for local
SMEs, to help them with their business success. He has also led the digital transformation of SGQR cashless
payment journey, where he assisted more than 10,000 companies in Singapore to implement the SGQR
code to improve customer payment experience.
1Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (70% funding)
|Singapore Citizen 40 years & above (90% funding)
|Singapore Citizen/SPR sponsored by SMEs1 (90% funding)
Fees include prevailing GST
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For company-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.