|To be confirmed
||14 Oct (Fri)
Customers are everything for all businesses. For this reason, it is important for any businesses to
continuously be in touch with their customers. This is especially true when we are living in a digitally
connected era, where our customers can easily be engaged by your competitors.
Engagement involves establishing higher value customer relationships and deepening the relationship
with your current customers. The ultimate goal of customer engagement is to encourage your customers
to spend more time with your brand while establishing a stronger connection. In exchange, engaged
customers tend to spend more money and be more loyal.
This workshop is designed to equip individuals to generate ideas and opportunities to engage customers in the digital world.
Course Title | Mode of Training | Course Ref
Improve Customer Engagement with Digital Mindset
Classroom - TGS-2018500958
- Understanding the evolution of retail with changing habits and trends
- Rethinking customer journey for the digital age
- Understanding the merge of digital and physical space to optimise multi-channel experience
- Learning to cultivate customers instead of selling products
- Understanding customer’s intent to shape customer experience
- Redefining the service personnel role and to upgrade capabilities
Who Should Attend
This workshop is suitable for individuals involved in generating ideas and opportunities to engage customers in the digital world.
9am - 6pm (8 hours)
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (70% funding)
|Singapore Citizen 40 years & above1 (90% funding)
|Singapore Citizen/SPR sponsored by SMEs2 (90% funding)
1Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
Fees include prevailing GST
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For company-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.