|5 & 6 July 2021
||To be confirmed
With over 2.7 billion1 monthly active users, Facebook has been one of the most prominent social media
platforms and has evolved from being just a social network to a marketplace for businesses to sell directly
to customers. In Singapore, there are over 4.8 million2 Facebook users, which accounts for 73% of our
entire population. With its extensive network locally & globally, ability to target new customers, and access
to audience & page insights, Facebook has become an essential marketing platform for all businesses.
Acquire practical Facebook marketing and advertising strategies that you can apply to your work or
business. This two-day masterclass will take you from the fundamentals of Facebook page management
to the entire Facebook Marketing process to help you grow your customer base and boost your brand to
the next level.
- Create and promote their Facebook page
- Develop a Facebook marketing strategy that aligns with their business objectives and KPIs
- Discover how to retrieve and interpret reports from Facebook Insights
- Set up Facebook campaigns, ad sets and ads
- Deploy A/B testing strategies to track the performance of different ad versions and determine which yields the best results related to their goals
- Explore industry best practices in writing ad copy, designing ad creative, and delivering promotions
- Learn to effectively create, segment and target audiences
- Create and install Facebook pixel to measure and optimise advertising campaigns
Who Should Attend
This masterclass is suitable for Marketing Executives/Managers, Social Media Marketing Executives/Managers, Business Owners, and Entrepreneurs.
2 days (9am - 6pm daily)
Gavin is an experienced Digital Marketing practitioner, with over 12 years of experience
working in the Marketing & Advertising industry in various roles such as Sales,
Marketing, and Business Development, plus 4 years of experience in Professional
Training and Coaching. He is also a Singapore WSQ ACTA certified trainer. He is
passionate about showing business owners and brand marketers how to get results
when it comes to search and digital marketing campaigns. He has earned certifications
across Google and HubSpot topics, namely Google Ads Search Certification, Google
Ads – Measurement Certification, Google Analytics Individual Qualification, HubSpot
Inbound Marketing Certification, HubSpot Social Media Marketing Certification, and
HubSpot Content Marketing Certification.
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (70% funding)
|Singapore Citizen 40 years & above (90% funding)
|Singapore Citizen/SPR sponsored by SMEs1 (90% funding)
1Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
Fees include prevailing GST
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For company-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.