DMP Boost Your Business with Social Commerce
Social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram are permanent companions for most Singaporeans these days as we see 76%* of our population being active users. It is a force to be reckoned with and retailers have recognised that and tapping on the potential it brings to their businesses.
However, successful social commerce does not work the same for all businesses. It must be customised to match the brand personality of your business and the lifestyle of your target audience. Go where your customers are and learn to reach out to them efficiently and effectively to win their hearts and pockets.
This programme includes 16 hours of classroom learning and 56 hours of on-the-job training where you will be assigned to a personal mentor. At the end of three months, you will be able to leverage social commerce to grow your business with confidence!
*Data from https://wearesocial.com/sg/digital-2019-singapore
- Learn to leverage social media to market your brand and products, build sales leads through engaging media content on Facebook, Instagram and Google My Business
- Come up with a customised, actionable and sustainable plan to continue building your social media presence
- Link your social media accounts and product postings to a platform of your choice to enable e-commerce selling (For participants who have no marketplace store or e-commerce website, you will also learn to set up a Carousell store for payment collection)
Fees (GST 8% - For payment made on/after 1 Jan 2023)
|Singapore Citizen0 (70% funding)||$3,210|
|Singapore Citizen 40 years and above0,1 (90% funding)||$1,210|
|Singapore Citizen sponsored by SMEs0,2 (90% funding)||$1,210|
|Singapore PR (70% funding)||$3,240|
|Singapore PR sponsored by SMEs2 (90% funding)||$1,240|
Fees include prevailing GST
Funding Eligibility Period: 1 Oct 2021 to 30 Sep 2024
0The increase of 1% GST on fees will be absorbed for Singapore Citizens in 2023
1Fee is under the Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy(MCES)
2Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For company-sponsored participants:
- Absentee Payroll
- Workfare Skills Support (WSS) Scheme (For Companies)
- SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit
For more information about funding and support, click here.