DMP Jumpstart Your Online Business
Setting up an online store has become an increasingly popular way of reaching out to more customers as part of digitalisation effort by businesses. Just like traditional retail, you need a sound strategy to create your online presence and stand out among the competition.
Many decisions add up to your online success – choosing the right platform for your product sector, selecting the right products to sell online, setting the right price and having a customer engagement strategy. Your online success depends on having a well thought out plan.
This programme includes 16 hours of classroom learning and 56 hours of on-the-job training where you will be assigned to a personal mentor and be individually guided through the intricacies of selling online. At the end of three months, you will be able to manage your online business with confidence!
- Set up your online store on Lazada, Qoo10 or Shopee and start selling on the platform of your choice
- Receive customised consulting in designing a business process and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for your online business. Plan out SOP on fulfilling orders, answering customers enquiries and aligning business practices to support online sales
- Discover what product catalogue management is - learn to curate products that can be effectively sold online, review and refine product selection over time
- Learn best practices on creating content for product listing including writing effective product listing, briefing photographer on product photography, reviewing content and boost sales Bonus: Professional product photography for up to 20 products included!
Fees (GST 8% - For payment made on/after 1 Jan 2023)
|Singapore Citizen0 (70% funding)||$3,210|
|Singapore Citizen 40 years and above0,1 (90% funding)||$1,210|
|Singapore Citizen sponsored by SMEs0,2 (90% funding)||$1,210|
|Singapore PR (70% funding)||$3,240|
|Singapore PR sponsored by SMEs2 (90% funding)||$1,240|
Fees include prevailing GST
Funding Eligibility Period: 1 Oct 2021 to 30 Sep 2024
0The increase of 1% GST on fees will be absorbed for Singapore Citizens in 2023
1Fee is under the Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy(MCES)
2Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For company-sponsored participants:
- Absentee Payroll
- Workfare Skills Support (WSS) Scheme (For Companies)
- SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit
For more information about funding and support, click here.