|To be confirmed
||27-28 Sep 2021 (Mon-Tue)
The rapid adoption of digital technologies spurred by COVID-19 has become more apparent now than before. Online shopping, video conferencing, and remote working are now a daily part of our lives as we continue to rethink and readapt the way we live, work, and socialise in the new normal.
Join us in this two-day workshop with refreshed and up-to-date content to improve your digital engagement with your family, friends, colleagues or customers. Pick up the essential skills to stay connected, boost productivity and gain the confidence to enhance your new digital lifestyle!
- Develop a growth mindset to thrive in the digital landscape
- Zoom and Live Streaming 101: How to use video conferencing tool for live streaming and social media
- Create attractive short videos and graphics for social media using free online tools
- Identify fake news and common cybersecurity threats, and ways to safeguard your digital security
- Appreciate the evolution of customer engagement and communication
- Understand the guidelines and types of home-based business, and how you can start your own
2 days (9am - 6pm daily)
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR1 (after SkillsFuture Funding)
|NTUC Union Member1&2
1Supported by SkillsFuture Credit
2Terms & conditions apply
Fees include prevailing GST
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.