|9 Dec 2021 (Thurs)
11 Jan 2022 (Tue)
7 Feb 2022 (Mon)
Companies have embraced social media as part of their marketing mix, but with various degrees of success. The programme will address various social media initiatives and techniques that participants can utilise to enhance engagement with their customers.
Course Title | Mode of Training | Course Ref
Engage Customers through Social Media
Classroom - TGS-2017505391
Synchronous E-learning - TGS-2020501901
- Introduction to social media
- Understand the need to have social media connectedness
- Understand the types of social media platform used in Singapore
- Know the purpose of social media marketing to businesses
- Know ways companies can use social media to engage customers
9am -12pm, 2-6pm (1 day)
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (70% funding)
|Singapore Citizen 40 years and above1 (90% funding)
Fees include prevailing GST
Funding Eligiblity Period: 1 Oct 2021 to 30 Sep 2024
1Fee is under the Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.