|6 Aug 2021 (Fri)
3 Sep 2021 (Fri)
Companies have embraced social media as part of their marketing mix, but with various degrees of success. The programme will address various social media initiatives and techniques that participants can utilise to enhance engagement with their customers.
- Introduction to social media
- Understand the need to have social media connectedness
- Understand the types of social media platform used in Singapore
- Know the purpose of social media marketing to businesses
- Know ways companies can use social media to engage customers
9am -12pm, 2-6pm (1 day)
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (70% funding)
|Singapore Citizen 40 years & above (90% funding)
Fees include prevailing GST
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.