|14 Oct (Fri)
||13 Dec (Tue
With increasing traffic in social media space, successful engagement through digital content marketing is a great booster for business. This programme provides participants the knowledge and applications to understand digital engagement that is superseding traditional marketing channels.
Course Title | Mode of Training | Course Ref
Introduction to Digital Marketing
Classroom - TGS-2017505388
Synchronous E-learning - TGS-2020501899
- Understand what is digital marketing
- Understand the benefits and importance of digital marketing
- Know the types of digital marketing methods
- Learn how to get started on digital marketing
- Understand the basics of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
9am -12pm, 2-6pm (1 day)
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (70% funding)
|Singapore Citizen 40 years and above1 (90% funding)
Fees include prevailing GST
Funding Eligiblity Period: 1 Oct 2021 to 30 Sep 2024
1Fee is under the Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.