|12 Jan 2022 (Wed)
16 Feb 2022 (Wed)
This programme will help participants to understand the importance of online professional profile. They will learn through hands-on session to develop an effective personal online branding strategy through various social media.
Course Title | Mode of Training | Course Ref
Personal Online Branding
Classroom - TGS-2017505389
Synchronous E-learning - TGS-2020502026
- Understand the importance of personal online branding
- Develop an effective Personal Online Branding Strategy
- Create an effective Linkedin Profile – The 4 Essentials
- Getting recommendation on Linkedin
- How to create and/or improve Linkedin Profile
- How to brand yourself on Facebook and Instagram
9am -12pm, 2-6pm (1 day)
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (70% funding)
|Singapore Citizen 40 years and above1 (90% funding)
Fees include prevailing GST
Funding Eligiblity Period: 1 Oct 2021 to 30 Sep 2024
1Fee is under the Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.