SkillsFuture Career Transition Programme (SCTP)
The SkillsFuture Career Transition Programme (SCTP) is a train-and-place initiative by the SkillsFuture Singapore to support mid-career individuals in upskilling and reskilling themselves with industry-relevant skills and knowledge to boost their employability to take on new or enhanced job opportunities in the retail and new sectors. Trainees will receive advisory and employment facilitation by our team of qualified Career Advisors from SIRS at no cost.
- Certified Courses: Acquire industry relevant skills and competencies through our industry validated Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) Programmes to boost your employability.
- Career Advisory & Job Facilitation: Receive advice and job placement from our Certified Career Advisors to enhance your employment prospects.
- Funding Support & SkillsFuture Credit Eligible: Enjoy up to 95% of subsidy and use your SkillsFuture Credit to offset out-of-pocket course fees.
Singapore Citizen / Singapore PR 21 years and above
Baseline subsidy of up to 70% of course fees
Singapore Citizen 40 years and above
Enhanced subsidy of up to 90% of course fees under the Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES)
Eligible Singapore Citizen
Additional Funding Support (AFS) of up to 95% of course fees for Singapore Citizens who meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Long-term unemployed individuals (unemployed for six months or more); or
- Individuals in need of financial assistance - ComCare, Short-to-Medium Term Assistance (SMTA) recipients or Workforce Income Supplement (WIS) recipients; or
- Persons with disabilities
Additionally, individuals can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset the out-of-pocket SCTP course fees.