|6 September to 30 October 2021
Introducing SkillsFuture Work-Learn Bootcamp, a SkillsFuture initative in collaboration with Nanyang Polytechnic – Singapore Institute of Retail Studies (NYP-SIRS) and Generation (A non-profit organisation founded by McKinsey & Company) to equip fresh graduates and mid-career individuals in becoming a Digital Marketeer.
The SkillsFuture Work-Study Certificate (Bootcamp in Digital Marketing & Branding) is a Train-and-Place scheme, where participants will undergo 8 weeks of intensive institutional training before seeking employment. The module is powered by Generation’s innovative delivery methodology, integrating key mindsets and behaviours along with technical know-how necessary to excel in an ever-changing digital industry!
What's in it for you?
- Equip yourself with essential skills in Digital Marketing
- Develop practical skills in: Corporate and Personal Branding, Design and Content Creation, SEO/SEM, Social Media Marketing and Planning
- Scheduled interview/s for full-time jobs in Digital Marketing
- Course fees fully subsidised by SSG and hiring company (upon placement)*
- Receive training allowance of $1,000 upon successful completion (applies to Singapore Citizens only)*
- Mentorship during programme and job placement
*Terms & Conditions Apply
- Singaporean / Permanent Resident
- Completed National Service
- Successfully pass a 3-step selection process involving:
Meet the requirements of the participating companies
- Digital Proficiency Test
- Activity / Case Study
Participants will be awarded the Certificate of Attendance by Nanyang Polytechnic - Singapore Institute of Retail Studies, upon meeting 85% of attendance requirement.
- 70% sponsored by SkillsFuture Singapore
- 30% sponsored by hiring company (upon placement)
40 days (9am to 6pm)