What is WSS Scheme?
The WSS scheme encourages and supports low-wage workers to undertake training that leads to more impactful employment outcomes.
What does WSS Scheme comprise?
There are 3 funding components under WSS Scheme: Training Commitment Award (TCA), Training Allowance (TA), and Absentee Payroll (AP). For information on its benefits, click here.
Am I eligible for WSS Scheme?
To qualify, individual must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Singaporean Citizen;
- Aged 35 years and above (13 years and above for Persons with Special Needs)
- Currently employed (including Self-Employed Persons who declare his/her Net Trade Income or work done in the preceding Work Year and made Medisave contributions)
- Earns an average gross monthly income of not more than $2,300 for the past 12 months
- Lives in a property with an annual value of less than $13,000 assessed as at 31 December of the preceding year
- Owns less than two properties; and if married:
- Together with spouse, own less than two properties; or
- Spouse’s assessable income for the preceding Year of Assessment is less than $70,000
How do I claim for TCA, TA and/or AP?
To check on claim process, please click here.
Where can I get more information on WSS Scheme?
You may visit Workforce Singapore for more information on WSS Scheme.