The SGUS Programme in Omni Commerce & Digital Marketing aims to enhance and equip trainees with skillsets and techniques for omni commerce. As digital becomes increasingly part of consumer lifestyles, their changing buying behaviour, consumption habits and expectations become a challenge for businesses to ensure that their online and offline business channels provide a unified experience for their customers. The ability to deploy the right techniques to heighten customer experience and satisfaction will turn opportunities into sales for the business.
- Global Mindset (Intermediate) (24 hours)
- Retailing and the Economy (SF Manager) (24 hours)
- Sales Target Management (SF Manager) (24 hours)
- Service Leadership (SF Manager) (30 hours)
- Workplace Communications (SF Manager) (18 hours)
- Customer Experience Innovation (SF Manager) (18 hours)
- Productivity Improvement (SF Manager) (30 hours)
- Financial Analysis (SF Manager) (30 hours)
- Service Leadership (SF – Operations Manager) (24 hours)
- Service Excellence (SF – Operations Manager) (24 hours)
- Omni Commerce Retail (24 hours)
- Omni Commerce Visual (16 hours)
- Getting Started on Qoo10 (Onboarding) (8 hours)
- Driving Sales Performance on Qoo10 (Marketing) (8 hours)
- Getting Started on Lazada (Onboarding) (8 hours)
- Drive Sales Performance on Lazada (Marketing) (8 hours)
- Getting Started on Shopee (Onboarding) (8 hours)
- Driving Sales Performance on Shopee (Marketing) (8 hours)
- Search Engine Optimization – SEO (SF – Manager) (24 hours)
- Paid Search Engine Marketing – SEM (SF – Manager) (24 hours)
Who Should Attend
Suitable for participants with at least 3 years senior managerial working experience in retail or Professional, Managers, Executives and Technicians (PMETs) position in non-retail sector.
GCE 'O' level Credit (at least C6) in English and Mathematics or Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) score: Level 7 for Reading, Listening, Writing, and Numeracy.
|Nett (including GST)
This programme is also eligible for SkillsFuture Credit. For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.