|15-16 Jun 2021 (Tue-Wed) - Eng
||7-8 Jul 2021 (Wed-Thu)- 中文
16-17 Aug 2021 (Mon-Tue) - Eng
The rapid transformation of the retail landscape has brought about new challenges for retailers. To meet the shifting demands of increasingly diverse customers, sales professionals need to take a creative and interactive approach to sell in the digital age. Besides being product experts, sales professionals must also cultivate meaningful relationships with customers, while adopting new technologies and sales strategies. Stay ahead of the competition by developing your skills and mastering the art of selling to win more customers in the new retail landscape.
Service Leadership (SF — Associate)
Receive a WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) from the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) upon completion.
- Creative sales techniques
- Selling effectively in the digital age
- Insights into changing customer behaviour
- Understand New Retail: New landscape, new customers
- Determine and meet diverse customer requirements
- Manage customer challenges
- Recommend solutions with relevant products and services
- Identify creative sales opportunities in online-to-offline commerce
- Appreciate the process of closing a sale
Total of 2 days, 15 hours:
- Day 1: 9am to 5pm
- Day 2: 9am to 6pm
- GCE ‘N’ level Credit (at least C5) in English and Mathematics or Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) score: Level 4 for Reading, Listening and Numeracy, and
- With at least 1 years working experience in retail or 2 years in non-retail sector
|Full Fees (before GST)
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (90% funding)
|Singapore Citizen/SPR sponsored by SMEs1 (90% funding)
1Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
Fees include prevailing GST
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For company-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.