|To be confirmed
|| 24 – 25 Feb (Thu – Fri)
23-24 Mar 2022 (Wed-Thu) - 中文
The rapid transformation of the retail landscape has brought about new challenges for retailers. To meet the shifting demands of increasingly diverse customers, sales professionals need to take a creative and interactive approach to sell in the digital age. Besides being product experts, sales professionals must also cultivate meaningful relationships with customers, while adopting new technologies and sales strategies. Stay ahead of the competition by developing your skills and mastering the art of selling to win more customers in the new retail landscape.
Course Title | Mode of Training | Course Ref
Service Leadership (SF — Associate)
Classroom - TGS-2020505460
Synchronous E-learning - TGS-2018500387
Receive a WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) from the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) upon completion.
- Creative sales techniques
- Selling effectively in the digital age
- Insights into changing customer behaviour
- Understand New Retail: New landscape, new customers
- Determine and meet diverse customer requirements
- Manage customer challenges
- Recommend solutions with relevant products and services
- Identify creative sales opportunities in online-to-offline commerce
- Appreciate the process of closing a sale
Total of 2 days, 15 hours:
- Day 1: 9am to 5pm
- Day 2: 9am to 6pm
- GCE ‘N’ level Credit (at least C5) in English and Mathematics or Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) score: Level 4 for Reading, Listening and Numeracy, and
- With at least 1 years working experience in retail or 2 years in non-retail sector
|Full Course Fee (before GST)
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (70% funding)
|Singapore Citizen 40 years and above1 (90% funding)
|Singapore Citizen/SPR sponsored by SMEs2 (90% funding)
Fees include prevailing GST
Funding Eligiblity Period: 1 Oct 2021 to 30 Sep 2024
Subsidy Update: From 1 Jan 2022, SkillsFuture course funding will be revised to a baseline of 70% subsidy, with an additional 20% subsidy (up to 90% subsidy in total) for SMEs and Mid-career individuals (Singapore citizens above 40 years old).
1Fee is under the Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy
2Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For company-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.