|21 & 24 Jun 2021 (Mon & Thu)
Globally, brick-and-mortar sales is in the decline as consumers are increasingly going online to make their purchases. At the same time, consumers are searching for an exciting offline experience with brands. As a retailer, how can you capitalize on this opportunity?
Join us in this 2-day course to learn how you can revitalize your store to attract and engage shoppers, and provide them with an immersive shopping experience that excites the senses through The Art and Science of Visual Merchandising. Attract visitors through shareable moments, engage your fanbase, and convert them into your loyal customers today!
Visual Merchandising Presentation (SF Associate)
Receive a WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) from the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) upon completion.
- Convert shoppers into customers and customers into fans
- Create a seamless online to offline retail experience
- Mystery shopping activity
- Understand different types of store layout
- Elements of storytelling and brand identity
- Application of 5 senses in visual merchandising
- Evoke emotions and influence purchase using colours
- Product placements on window displays, shelves and promotional tables
- Create instagrammable areas in the store
Total of 2 days, 15 hours:
- Day 1: 9am to 5pm
- Day 2: 9am to 6pm
- GCE ‘N’ level Credit (at least C5) in English and Mathematics or Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) score: Level 4 for Reading, Listening and Numeracy, and
- With at least 1 years working experience in retail or 2 years in non-retail sector
|Full Qualification (7 modules) Full Course Fee (before GST)
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (90% funding)
|Singapore Citizen/SPR sponsored by SMEs1 (90% funding)
1Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
Fees include prevailing GST
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For company-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.