|14 & 16 Feb (Mon & Wed)
5 & 7 Apr 2022 (Tue & Thu)
Globally, brick-and-mortar sales is in the decline as consumers are increasingly going online to make their purchases. At the same time, consumers are searching for an exciting offline experience with brands. As a retailer, how can you capitalize on this opportunity?
Join us in this 2-day course to learn how you can revitalize your store to attract and engage shoppers, and provide them with an immersive shopping experience that excites the senses through The Art and Science of Visual Merchandising. Attract visitors through shareable moments, engage your fanbase, and convert them into your loyal customers today!
Course Title | Mode of Training | Course Ref
Visual Merchandising Presentation (SF Associate)
Classroom - TGS2017501166
Receive a WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) from the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) upon completion.
- Convert shoppers into customers and customers into fans
- Create a seamless online to offline retail experience
- Mystery shopping activity
- Understand different types of store layout
- Elements of storytelling and brand identity
- Application of 5 senses in visual merchandising
- Evoke emotions and influence purchase using colours
- Product placements on window displays, shelves and promotional tables
- Create instagrammable areas in the store
Total of 2 days, 15 hours:
- Day 1: 9am to 5pm
- Day 2: 9am to 6pm
- GCE ‘N’ level Credit (at least C5) in English and Mathematics or Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) score: Level 4 for Reading, Listening and Numeracy, and
- With at least 1 years working experience in retail or 2 years in non-retail sector
|Full Course Fee (before GST)
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (70% funding)
|Singapore Citizen 40 years and above1 (90% funding)
|Singapore Citizen/SPR sponsored by SMEs2 (90% funding)
Fees include prevailing GST
Funding Eligiblity Period: 1 Oct 2021 to 30 Sep 2024
Subsidy Update: From 1 Jan 2022, SkillsFuture course funding will be revised to a baseline of 70% subsidy, with an additional 20% subsidy (up to 90% subsidy in total) for SMEs and Mid-career individuals (Singapore citizens above 40 years old).
1Fee is under the Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy
2Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For company-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.