1, 2, 3 & 4 June 2021 (Tue-Fri)
7, 8, 9 & 10 June 2021 (Mon-Thur)
As social media continues to weave itself into everyone's daily lives, it has become one of the most important and profitable aspects of digital marketing. Social media platforms provide businesses with the opportunity to reach out to billions of consumers worldwide and allow them to engage with their customers regularly. With consistent monitoring and fine-tuning of your social media marketing strategy, you will potentially see an increase in traffic & sales, improve brand awareness and gain more satisfied customers to help you take your business to greater heights.
WSQ Social Media Marketing
Receive a WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) from the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) upon completion.
- Create brand advocacy marketing
- Assess social media content scheduling tools
- Understand and apply social media metrics
- Create social media strategy
- Evaluate usage of social media and its potential impact on the organisation
- Appraise potential and suitability of social media marketing opportunities
- Determine the feasibility of using different types of social media platforms
- Establish social media marketing objectives
- Develop plans for social marketing campaign
- Monitor outcome of social media marketing to review effectiveness
Total of 4 days, 24 hours:
Day 1 - 4: 9am to 4pm
- GCE ‘O’ level Credit (at least C6) in English and Mathematics or Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) score: Level 6 for Reading, Listening and Numeracy, and
- With at least 3 years supervisory/managerial working experience in retail or Professional/Managerial/Management Executive (PME) position in non-retail sector
|Full Course Fee (before GST)
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (70% funding)
|Singapore Citizen 40 years and above (90% funding)
|Singapore Citizen/SPR sponsored by SMEs1 (90% funding)
1Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
Fees include prevailing GST
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For company-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.