Words and actions can be overlooked, but the feelings conveyed will be remembered.
Although more customers are doing their shopping online, the human element remains an integral part of delivering amazing customer experience. This is especially true for physical stores where frontline retail associates are the major touchpoint between your brand and the customers. Therefore, it is important for them to provide a differentiated in-store experience by cultivating greater empathy to deepen connection and acquiring the know-how to project favourable brand perception during customer interactions. Keep your business going strong by attracting and retaining loyal customers to your stores through unforgettable experience curated for them.
What will I learn?
- Develop a service mindset
- Provide an unforgettable in-store service/customer experience
- Recognise how a great in-store service has a positive impact on the brand
- Beyond the basics: Ways to deliver exemplary service
- Understand customer needs and expectations
- Serve different customer needs and expectations
- Serve different types of customers
- Develop empathy and connection
Receive a Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) Statement of Attainment (SOA) from the SkillFuture Singapore (SSG) upon completion.
To register, click here.