Take this opportunity to embark on a new career pathway as a Digital Professional under the Professional Conversion Programme (PCP) for the Retail Sector.
As part of the Adapt and Grow initiative to provide greater support for mid-career Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians (PMETs) jobseekers, the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) has developed a new Professional Conversion Programme (PCP) for Digital Professional (DP).
The PCP_DP aims to attract new entrants and help mid-career PMETs re-skill with the necessary competencies to embark on a career in Retail. It will integrate job matching and training, and include classroom and On-the-Job Training (OJT) components. This will facilitate and enhance the employability for those looking to switch their careers and take on jobs in the retail profession.
The PCP_DP will also help retail companies to tap on additional sources of manpower and meet their manpower needs by providing mid-career switchers with an opportunity to enter the retail profession. Through structured classroom and OJT, companies are also able to align training according to their specific business needs.
The employer will sponsor PCP_DP trainee for training of the following courses with SIRS:
- Alibaba Managerial Elite Programme (5 days)
- Alibaba Operational Excellence Programme (6 days)
- Alibaba Entrepreneur Startup Programme (6 days)
* Training programmes may be subject to change
- Successful participants for the PCP: DP may expect a salary range of $3,000 to $4,000 per month.
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- The candidate must be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident;
- New PMET hires who have no more than three months of employment with the current company
- Have graduated from pre-employment training for at least 2 years (excluding National Service where applicable)
- The candidate must have managerial-level or equivalent experience in a non- related role prior to joining the PCP
To apply, please complete the online registration here.