|27-28 Oct (Thu-Fri)
23-24 Nov (Wed-Thu)
Stress and fatigue are a common experience among the working population with the modern lifestyle and more so during and after the pandemic. An average person will spend at least 90,000 hours* working over a lifetime - that is one-third of our lives! While technology enables us to work anytime and anywhere, the lines between our career and personal lives are gradually blurring. More people are finding it difficult to ‘unplug’ and inevitably bring their underlying state of wellness to work, affecting job performances.
Improving physical and mental wellness can help us become more productive and inject positive vibes into our workplace to foster better relationships with colleagues, business partners, and customers. Learn to be the best version of yourself through this workshop guided by Lionel Lim, a multiple award-winning Personal Branding Speaker and a Master Trainer and Sports Nutritionist featured extensively on international and local media platforms. Discover practical hands-on activities and holistic wellness strategies you can adopt to look and feel good inside and out, boost self-confidence and develop a positive mindset for a resilient you!
Course Title | Mode of Training | Course Ref
Holistic Wellness for a Resilient You
Classroom - TGS-2022015216
- Recognise the stressors in your life and how to handle them
- Manage fatigue or what is commonly called burnout
- Kickstart a quality lifestyle by taking stock and making tweaks to your current routine
- Eat well with proper food and nutrition
- Care for your skin with DIY tips and understand skincare labels
- Choose styles that flatter your body shape
- Wear the right colours to project confidence, youthfulness, and professionalism
- Activate your body to achieve tip-top condition with different types of exercises such as stretching, bodyweight, and chair yoga
Who Should Attend
This workshop is suitable for all working professionals and individuals who are interested to enhance their well-being and develop the resilience to better manage personal and work life.
2 days (9am - 6pm)
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (70% funding)
|Singapore Citizen 40 years & above1 (90% funding)
|Singapore Citizen/SPR sponsored by SMEs2 (90% funding)
Fees include prevailing GST
Funding Eligiblity Period: 1 Oct 2021 to 30 Sep 2024
1Fee is under the Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy
2Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For company-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.