Digitisation has impacted the business environment, evolving into one high-tech global environment that is changing every minute. Connectivity amongst people
has also reshaped our channels of communication and influenced our perception on what communication encompasses. Adopting mindsets of agility and responsiveness
to changing needs have become important attributes for businesses and its people. The programmes in this pathway will broaden your skillset and sharpen your
competitive edge through developing your leadership skills to manage change, engage, coach and motivate team to strengthen team cohesion, boost productivity and
drive growth. Participants will also gain skills and knowledge to manage business operations, heighten customer engagement, drive innovation in achieving desired
outcomes for the business.
- Adapt to Change (24 hours)
- People and Relationship Management (24 hours)
- Service Coaching (18 hours)
- Service Planning and Implementation (24 hours)
- Workplace Communication (18 hours)
- Customer Experience Innovation (18 hours)
- Productivity Improvement (18 hours)
- Global Mindset (24 hours)
- Retailing and the Economy (24 hours)
- Sales Target Management (24 hours)
- Service Leadership (30 hours)
- Workplace Communication (SF - Manager) (18 hours)
- Customer Experience Innovation (SF - Manager) (18 hours)
- Productivity Improvement (SF - Manager) (30 hours)
- Financial Analysis (30 hours)
- 6 Dimensions of Retail (14 hours)
- Delivering the Value Proposition (8 hours)
- Category Management: The Key to Business Growth (16 hours)
Who Should Attend
Suitable for participants with at least 3 years supervisory/managerial working experience in retail or Professional/Managerial/Management Executive (PME) position in non-retail sector.
GCE 'O' level Credit (at least C6) in English and Mathematics or Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) score: Level 6 for Reading, Listening and Numeracy.
|Nett (including GST)
This programme is also eligible for SkillsFuture Credit. For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.