|To be confirmed
||6-7 Dec (Tue-Wed)
17-18 Jan (Tue-Wed)
Although more customers are doing their shopping online, the human element remains an integral part of delivering amazing customer experience. This is especially true for physical stores where frontline retail associates are the major touchpoint between your brand and the customers. Therefore, it is important for them to provide a differentiated in-store experience by cultivating greater empathy to deepen connection and acquiring the know-how to project favourable brand perception during customer interactions. Keep your business going strong by attracting and retaining loyal customers to your stores through unforgettable experience curated for them.
Course Title | Mode of Training | Course Ref
Service Excellence (SF — Associate)
Classroom - TGS-2020505458
Synchronous E-learning - TGS-2019501375
Receive a WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) from the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) upon completion.
- Deliver an amazing customer experience
- Build brand image and brand loyalty
- Peer-to-peer and class-wide discussions
- Enhanced learning through role play
- Develop a service mindset
- Provide an unforgettable in-store service/customer experience
- Recognise how a great in-store service has a positive impact on the brand
- Beyond the basics: Ways to deliver exemplary service
- Understand customer needs and expectations
- Serve different customer needs and expectations
- Serve different types of customers
- Develop empathy and connection
Total of 2 days, 15 hours:
- Day 1: 9am to 5pm
- Day 2: 9am to 6pm
- GCE ‘N’ level Credit (at least C5) in English and Mathematics or Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) score: Level 4 for Reading, Listening and Numeracy, and
- With at least 1 years working experience in retail or 2 years in non-retail sector
|Full Course Fee (before GST)
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (70% funding)
|Singapore Citizen 40 years and above1 (90% funding)
|Singapore Citizen/SPR sponsored by SMEs2 (90% funding)
Fees include prevailing GST
Funding Eligiblity Period: 1 Oct 2021 to 30 Sep 2024
Subsidy Update: From 1 Jan 2022, SkillsFuture course funding will be revised to a baseline of 70% subsidy, with an additional 20% subsidy (up to 90% subsidy in total) for SMEs and Mid-career individuals (Singapore citizens above 40 years old).
1Fee is under the Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy
2Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For company-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.