11, 14 June & 1, 2 July 2021
13, 14 July & 2, 3 August 2021
With millions of businesses vying for the same eyeballs online, one of the most effective way to enhance your digital presence and achieve fast results is through Search Engine Marketing (SEM), a form of internet marketing by increasing your website visibility on search engine results through paid advertising. When equipped with SEM skills and knowledge, you will be able to manage, review and implement successful SEM strategies to create immediate brand visibility, increase traffic, and boost lead conversions – a key to your long-term business success.
WSQ Paid Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Receive a WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) from the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) upon completion.
- Achieve Google Ads Search Certification
- Create and set up Google Ads account and billing
- Acquire techniques for effective keyword research, competitor analysis and ad copy writing
- Learn best practice checklist approach to setup, measure and optimise Google Ads Search and display campaigns to improve conversions, traffic or other campaign objectives
- Fundamental concepts and best practices for Google Search and Display Network advertising
- Advertise products and services online effectively through Google Search
- Plan Google Display Network (GDN) campaigns and target effectively
- Techniques to optimise and refine a GDN campaign
- Conversion tracking and re-marketing to drive greater value from your ad campaigns
- Measure performance and effectiveness across Google Ads Search and display advertising campaigns
Total of 4 days, 24 hours:
Day 1 - 4: 9am to 4pm
- GCE ‘O’ level Credit (at least C6) in English and Mathematics or Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) score: Level 6 for Reading, Listening and Numeracy, and
- With at least 3 years supervisory/managerial working experience in retail or Professional/Managerial/Management Executive (PME) position in non-retail sector
|Full Course Fee (before GST)
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (70% funding)
|Singapore Citizen 40 years and above (90% funding)
|Singapore Citizen/SPR sponsored by SMEs1 (90% funding)
1Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
Fees include prevailing GST
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For company-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.