|7, 8, 9, & 10 Sep 2021
7, 8, 11 & 12 Oct 2021
Today's digitally-savvy consumers go onto search engines to effortlessly source for information, products or services that they need. With so many businesses having an online presence, how can you stand out and draw attention from these potential customers? Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) can help to optimise your website content for the best possible search engine ranking to improve your website traffic, visibility, and engagement. Formulate overarching SEO strategies for your organisation's digital assets and content to expand your customer base and increase sales.
WSQ Search Engine Optimization
Receive a WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) from the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) upon completion.
- Perform internet marketing strategy quick audits using advanced Google Search Operators and Screaming Frog
- Craft customer journey using SEO and content marketing
- Proven methods and templates to build links and online reputation
- Deploy ready-to-go SEO dashboards and reports
- Cutting edge SEO techniques and start ranking websites
- Evaluate SEO and internet marketing strategies to develop a blueprint for SEO success
- Optimise on-page content with the right keywords & page structure for better rankings
- Develop good URL structure to positively influence crawl-behaviour
- Utilise XML sitemaps to speed-up content crawling, indexing and ranking
- Mark up content with structured data for the Search Engines to serve relevant results
- Decide the right domain strategy, URL structure, content & keywords for working across multiple websites and countries
- Adept in building and managing links from relevant web pages
- Master how to monitor relevant dashboards and reports to evaluate SEO performances
Total of 4 days, 24 hours:
- GCE ‘O’ level Credit (at least C6) in English and Mathematics or Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) score: Level 6 for Reading, Listening and Numeracy, and
- With at least 3 years supervisory/managerial working experience in retail or Professional/Managerial/Management Executive (PME) position in non-retail sector
|Full Fees (before GST)
|Singapore Citizen/Singapore PR (SPR) (70% funding)
|Singapore Citizen 40 years and above (90% funding)
|Singapore Citizen/SPR sponsored by SMEs1 (90% funding)
1Fee is under the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
Fees include prevailing GST
This course is also eligible for the following:
For self-sponsored participants:
For company-sponsored participants:
For SkillsFuture course reference, please click here.
For more information about funding and support, click here.